First off, thanks for your support in agreeing to be on AJ group email list. We need more of you guys and more from each one of you J
We are going full speed on the AJ run initiative; we have close to 300 registrants, thank you for that. With your continued support and help we are expecting to push that number to as high as 500. To be clear AJ Run is a means to an end and not the end. We sure have a lot of things to do for the run and lot more to do beyond the run to support the AJ mission of helping underprivileged Indians in Education and healthcare.
To that end, following are some functional groups under which we have created most of our activities to organize ourselves better.
- AJ 5K Run -email@example.com
- AJ 5K Run - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Outreach / Donor Sign-up- email@example.com
- Projects/Individual Identification/Validation - firstname.lastname@example.org
- AJ Finance - email@example.com
- AJ Media - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship - email@example.com
- Webmaster - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is where we need your help. If you are willing to pitch in, whether it is where your core skills are OR looking to chance your hand in new areas give us a shout. We could use any and every hand, hence our "AJ Logo" of small, big, tall and short hands joining together.
The list keeps adding folks!
What other cities do you want to see Asha Jyothi Charity Run, post your preference.
Wake up and reach out to your friends in other cities and ask if they are interested in organizing a charity run. We will help them do that with all the logistics and planning.
I was curious to know what keyword you would search by
1) one day you just wakeup and feel the urge to do something good and want to donate to someone for a good cause in India and
2) You vaguely heard about the AJ campaigns and want to google it as you don't know their website.